Friday, November 8, 2013

Note to self, don't eat too much before chemo. I was hungry and had 2 fish sandwiches on the way down to Ann Arbor. I didn't get sick, just a little queazy. I little snack is acceptable but a full stomach isn't a good idea.

Eating afterwards hasn't bothered me. A lot of this could be stress. Three days in a row the timing is off, late getting in the chair and hooked up anywhere from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours. We talked to the nurse and she said the only ones that are usually on time are the the early appointments.

I guess I have to chill out a little.

Why is it the chemo nurses are always worrying about constipation? HA! Not me, just the opposite and so far one short bout with it. Clean up aisle 7....lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's the thing.... You are fortunate. You are not having a problem with your chemo. You are tolerating it well. You are not having some of the ugly effects others have had.

So, your cross to bear might be patience while those who are having the more severe side effects are taking a little longer.

Again, your blessing has some strings, LOL.