I finally got a test results letter from the UofM Sleep Disorders Lab.
They did a retitration on November 3rd. The results were inline with what my Oncologist expected. They are recommending a BiPap, humidifier, a wedge pillow and to sleep on my stomach or side.
I currently use a cpap with a setting of 14. The bipap will be set at 25/16, big difference, but that was also the setting that they used in ER to get my co2 down.
Tried today to track down the order and who the supplier will be. The letter also stated that I would be contacted in a few days to make arrangements for equipment delivery/pickup.
I hope I can finally get a good nights sleep with the new equipment. I've had so very few since Oct 3rd. I would imagine this is mostly anxiety and stress. I need stronger anti-anxiety/depression drugs! Xanax makes me jittery, go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment