I called Dr Dilling's office today for prescription refills. As we were talking, I mentioned the extreme tiredness I am having to deal with. The nurse's comment was, "That will improve over time and is normal". We talked a little about the pain meds, I am down to oxycodone and no oxycontin. I knew that was coming and will be the last script from them for pain meds. Oh well, it was a fun ride while it lasted. She said to be as active as possible, don't become a couch potato.
I will be getting a CT scan in Michigan in July a 3 month check up. I have to have the clinic send the report in by fax. I think I will get a DVD copy to bring back also.
Other than this stuff, everything is going great. We plan on heading back to Michigan in early June and back home in early September, after Coralie's Birthday bash.
No comments:
Post a Comment