I had a CTScan today. They told me that the cancer is dead. The spot is still there but much smaller and not lighting up. They told me it is the dead cancer cells that should be absorbed and disappear.
They expect it to come back but who knows where or when, Hopefully in 2 years or so.
Dr Antonia said when it does they will hit it with Opdivo and another drug at the same time. He said he has had extremely good results with this regimen.
Until then, CTScans every 2 months. He told me they were going to watch me like a hawk.
It depends on the Doctor, I had one who wanted to put me in Hospice. I told him I wanted to go down fighting and I was a long way from that. I feel this oncology team is a step up. Dr Antonia and DR Rick, he said not to try and say his last name.
No comments:
Post a Comment