I had quit smoking 6.5 years before the diagnosis of Small Cell Lung Cancer in October 2013. Newest posts are at the top. (descending order by date) Some comments follow the posts which are revealing and from contributing authors. The blog is 2 pages long now.
Friday, September 2, 2016
Back home, another chemo next week, then a week off. This stuff doesn't have any of the horrible side effects that I was warned about. Exception, heavy sweating for a couple of days, that's it. Oncologist was amazed about that. He thinks the lack of side effects could be a sign that it is working, No scans until Oct 14. Feeling pretty good overall. Not happy about the scheduling, very stretched out as far as I am concerned. The good part of the day was eating at Shells again, excellent seafood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment