Another series of Chemo has started...6/27/2016
I thought I was going to meet with the Oncologist today, I did and he asked me when I wanted to start my chemo. I told him today and he was surprised. We earlier talked about going home to visit family. I told him cancer treatments have a higher priority for us.
So far it's tolerable, but rougher than carboplatin and etopocide. Here's what I'll be doing for 6 to 8 months.
Stinks for Irene, I can drive to Moffitt but not home. (gives you a hint on how strong The Taxol is they are giving me)
Every 3 weeks, starting yesterday, the 27th, a 3 hour infusion with Taxol for 6 to 8 months, here we go again...The 3 hours turn into 4+ hours depending whether or not I have a meeting with with my Oncologist, Bloodwork, CTScans, etc. (what ever test they can dream up)
I fell good for now, they gave me steroids, oh yea they work
g o o d! Problem is sugar checked 202 this morning.
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers, I'm doing to need them. I have a good attitude about this and I can handle whatever comes my way.
I don't plan on giving up my involvement with St John's Episcopal Church in Brooksville until I feel that it would be best for the Parrish.
Mark A Johnson, Brooksville
1 comment:
I love you Mark. Hope this helps, i'm sure it will. Keep on keepin on.
Post a Comment