Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I've had some stressful days since last Wednesday with Positional dizziness. I went to the Doctor today and met with the Nurse Practitioner Lisa Ferguson, the MD's wife. She has a good sense of humor, I always jump and say ouch when she starts the examination. I've got her twice so far, this time she slapped me on the shoulder.

She knows my medical history and said we're not going to go off and start looking for cancer just yet. She asked me if I had allergies and of course I do, year around. There was allot of drainage in the throat and fluid collecting in the inner ear.

I received a steroid shot and she told me to take Claritin to help dry up the fluids. No follow up unless the dizziness persists. She said to give it a week or so.

I feel 100% better and it seems to have done the trick. I haven't had a dizzy spell since the shot. I think I'll be taking Claritin for a while.

We had a wonderful dinner and chat with Bryce, Mary, Mandy, Chad, Aubrey, Ally and Jacob. Best ribs I've had since Florida.

Smokin' Johnny V's Barbecue Bistro in Corunna.

1 comment:

Jack said...

glad that straightened out for you. dizziness can be a bugger. Glad to see you dined with our brother Bryce Johnson's clan and all seem to be doing well. Stay active as you can, Dr. Skotti advice.